2018.6 Nov/Dec 2018
One of the world's finest preserves of competition car pedigree-a vast treasure trove of Historic F1 racing cars.
SPIEKER AT THE WHEEL
In corporate business and historic automobile racing, Ned Spieker relishes the road he travels.
LOST LAPS: SAM POSEY'S MUDGE POND
The Mudge Pond course and competition evolved diligently over the years, before being confided in '68.
Best known as the creator of the Camaro Z/28, he was Chevrolet's undercover motorsports maven.
BEST SUPPORTING ACTORS
Across the sweep of time the underclass Prototypes played several important roles in the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
MOVIN' ON UP
BMW CSLs went from Group 2 in Europe, to Group 4 in IMSA and Group 5 in the World Championship of Makes.
ROAD STIR: EVERYMAN'S SPORTS CAR
Driving the TR3B and TR4-Triumph's sporty four-bangers brought frisky fun to the masses.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1957 Kuzma-Offy Champ Car
- My Favorite Race: Johnny Parsons and the 1992 DuQoin 100 Silver Crown Series
- Great Vintage Garages: Henry Grady Garage
- Vintage Shop: VDS Racing Engines
- Silverstone Classic
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Rennsport Reunion VI
- Lime Rock Historic Festival 36
- Goodwood Revival
- SOVREN Pacific Northwest Historics
- NHRA Holley Hot Rod Reunion