2019.1 Jan/Feb 2019
Here's a college internship program that bridges the gap from academia to the automotive industry.
THEY "STACK 'EM DEEP"
at the Skillman Classic Car Museum.
Jaguar's test and development driver for more than 30 years.
IMSA comes to the rescue as Ulmann era ends at the 12 Hours of Sebring.
A CHALLENGE ANSWERED
30 years after the fact the Corvette Challenge still garners grins, groans.
THE GREAT CONTENDER
During the early '50s, Walter Glokler created a small series of Porsche-based "Specials."
ROAD STIR 1932 MG J2
The prewar MG Midget has been called the first affordable British sports car and we take this one for a test drive.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1952 Cunningham C-4RK
- My Favorite Race: Chip Robinson and the 1987 SunBank 24 at Daytona
- Great Vintage Garages: Mike Malamut Garage
- Vintage Shop: Bob Smith Coachworks
- VSCDA Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival
- CSRG Charity Challenge
- HSR Daytona Classic 24
- NHRA Hot Rod Reunion
- HSR Savannah
- SVRA Watkins Glen