2019.5 Sept/Oct 2019
The cars were built to be more competitive; read, beat the nimble Porsche RSRs and the powerful BMW CSLs.
Detailing Ferrari's division designed to provide owners of classic, veteran and historic Ferraris authenticity certification.
A GO AT THE "RING"
American Motors/BF Goodrich Team Highball challenges gruelling 24-Hour enduro.
A SHELBY QUARTET
Carrol Shelby's pals in the paddock: Masten Gregory, Lance Reventlow, Donald Healey and Zora Arkus-Duntov.
HOT WHEELS, PART 2
A detailed look at the Daytona-24 winning Riley & Scott Mk III Ford Chassis 002.
LONG GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
The newly opened Lyons Drag Strip Museum celebrates the history of this legendary Southern California track.
ROAD STIR-1956 ARNOLT-BRISTOL
Spectacular in its day in both design and performance, Tom Cotter gets behind the wheel of a sports car polarizing in its styling.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1969 Porsche 908 LH 025
- My Favorite Race: Donnie Allison - 1975 National 500 at Charlotte
- Great Vintage Garages: Scott Bader Garage
- Vintage Shop: The Original Coachcraft
- WeatherTech International Challenge
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Sovren Pacific Northwest Historics
- HMSA/HSR Sommet Des Legendes
- Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
- VRG/VSCCA Vintage Motorsports Festival