2020.1 Jan/Feb 2020
Built by Downing Racing, The Mazda RX-7 dominated GTU Racing in the 1980's.
NOT SO FAST
The 1968 Indianapolis 500 wasn't quite the last hurrah for the Lotus-Turbines.
Racing was an unlikely path for David Donohue-D2-to follow, in spite of one of the most famous names in motor racing history.
TARGA FLORIO TALES
Filmmaker and race driver Michael Keyser tells the story of Racing in Sicily's 1972 Targa Florio open road race.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1970 McLaren M14A Formula 1
- My Favorite Race: Geoff Bodine-1996 NASCAR Bud at The Glen
- Great Vintage Garages: Chris Agajanian
- Vintage Shop: Jeff Norton Motorworks
- Lime Rock Historic Festival 37
- SVRA Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen
- VARAC Vintage Grand Prix
- VSCDA Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival
- CSRG Charity Challenge
- HSR Classic 24 at Daytona