2017.5 Sept/Oct 2017
A Question for the Ages: Will the Inclusion of the Miata Rescue or Ruin Vintage Racing?
GROUND EFFECTS AND HIGH HOPES
From Kiddie Midgets to Formula 1 to GT3 Cup, Desire Wilson Has Stood on the Loud Pedal for Decades.
THE OLLON VILLARS HILLCLIMBER
A Porsche Spyder That Changed It All.
F1 MASTERS AT MONTEREY
A British Revolution in Historic Formula 1 Conquers California
THE ONE AND ONLY
The Only E9 Coupe Campaigned by BMW as a Factory Rally Car Steps into the Light.
SHARP AS A TACK
Driver Hap Sharp's Early Days Are Chronicled Before His Years of Involvement with Chaparral Cars.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1990 SCCA Trans-Am Chevrolet Baretta
- My Favorite Race: Dick Simon and the 1987 Indianapolis 500
- John Force Museum
- Great Vintage Garages: Pelican Garage
- Vintage Shop: Pro Shaper
- Road Stir: Jaguar XK 120M
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NHRA Bowling Green
- VSCDA Blackhawk
- Road America Int'l Challenge
- HMSA Can-Am at Long Beach
- Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
- SVRA Brickyard Invitational