2017.6 Nov/Dec 2017
Vintage Motorsport's chairman emeritus remembered.
FUNNY CAR MOVIE TIME
Making a documentary in 1971 with Don "The Snake" Prudhomme and Tom "The Mongoose" McEwen.
BOB SHARP-MARKETING MAN
His driving skill and business savvy helped make Datsun one of the most recognized names in American motorsports.
IN DUST WE TRUST
Land speed racers have been domesticating El Mirage Dry Lake every year since 1945.
THOMPSON SPEEDWAY MOTORSPORTS PARK
Once a cornerstone of American racing, it is now enjoying a noteworthy revival.
ROAD STIR-CINDERELLA TD
Think of the Arnolt-MG as a scullery mail masquerading as a princess.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1983 March-Porsche 83G
- My Favorite Race: Ron Fellows and the 2001 Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Moto Talbott Museum: Two Wheeled Treasures
- Great Vintage Garages: McGrath Keen Garage
- Vintage Shop: PowerPlant Motorsports and Plus Zero Motorsports
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Goodwood Revival
- Lime Rock Historic Festival 35
- SOVREN Pacific Northwest Historics
- CSRG Charity Challenge
- VSCDA Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival
- SVRA Watkins Glen