2018.1 Jan/Feb 2018
How the Janke family from rural Nebraska took on the big-time racing world.
REMEMBERING RICHIE GINTHER
His remarkable ability as a test/development driver brought Richie Ginther to the top in F1 and sports cars.
THROUGH THE LENS
Photographer Pete Biro traveled far and wide to capture the spirit of Formula 1 racing on film.
ZANDVOORT TRACK HISTORY, PART 1
A Dutch village on the North Sea is home to this storied seaside circuit.
THE ENGINE BAY - FORD 429
This semi-hemi V8 was supposed to be the answer to Chevy's dominating V8s in the Can-Am series
ROAD STIR - NO TRAILER QUEEN
We drive the spaceship-shaped 1972 Alfa Romeo Montreal, on of just 3,917 built
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1966 Chaparral 2E
- My Favorite Race: Mark Martin and the 2009 Subway Fresh Fit 500 at Phoenix International Raceway
- The Blue Hilton: Penske Transporter
- Great Vintage Garages: Loren Pearson Garage
- Vintage Shop: Gunnar Porsche Racing
- HSR Classic 24 at Daytona
- VSCCA Lime Rock
- NHRA Famoso
- SVRA at COTA