2018.2 Mar/Apr 2018
He had an unrelenting commitment to winning. He elevated our port and lifted our hearts.
By 1962 the Sebring 12 Hour Grand Prix of Endurance had become North America's premier endurance race.
GOING LIKE SHELL!
The Shell Heritage Art Collection helps tell the story of the company's history in motorsport.
SOUTH OF THE BORDER, PART 1
A Mexican race promoter presented an interesting opportunity to race in Guadalajara.
ZANDVOORT TRACK HISTORY, PART 2
The circuit's possibilities seemed limitless but there would be obstacles both outside and inside the sport.
ROAD STIR - THE KEY TO THE "E"
Mark Larkin's 1964 Jaguar Series I E-Type still stops traffic after all these years.
THE ENGINE BAY - JAGUAR XJR7 V12
Group 44's Jaguar engine arsenal consisted of this 60-degree aluminum V12 producing 747 horsepower.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: Mickey Thompson Challenger 1LSR
- My Favorite Race: Jim Hall and the 1965 Canadian Grand Prix at Mosport
- Plan B: Bob Bondurant Racing School 50th Anniversary
- Great Vintage Garages: Adam Carolla Garage
- Vintage Shop: CPR Classic
- HSR Classic 12 and Sebring Historics
- Grand National Roadster Show
- VRG Turkey Bowl