2019.6 Nov/Dec 2019
Wherein we meticulously restore America’s first World Champion to his rightful place in F1 history.
PREPPING A LEGEND
What goes into maintaining the last original, largely unrestored Porsche 917K still racing anywhere in the world.
The “new era” single-seat Can-Am series was a remarkable showcase for young drivers who would rise to the top ranks of motorsport.
UP, UP AND AWAY!
Why hillclimbs were immensely popular with America’s early automobile enthusiasts during hillclimbing’s heyday.
VINTAGE RACER PROFILE
In more than 50 years, Carl Moore has seen, raced, owned and met more living history than most of us could ever dream of.
HAAS MOTO MUSEUM
A special venue celebrating the history of motorcycle technology and moto art.
ROAD STIR - SIATA 208S SPIDER
With a total production of only 33 examples, this rare Italian roadster is an important piece of Fiat Otto Vu history.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1982 Mirage M12 Group C Sports Prototype
- My Favorite Race: Scott Pruett - 1995 Marlboro 500 at MIS
- Great Vintage Garages: Jim Thomas Garage
- Vintage Shop: Emory Motorsports
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Millers at Milwaukee
- VARAC Vintage Grand Prix
- Lime Rock Historic Festival 37
- SVRA Brickyard Invitational
- Silverstone Classic